Pages

Friday, September 3, 2021

Fractions Fun

Hi bloggers in maths we have been learning about fractions. Look at this slide and find out more. On this piece of work i think i did a good job. On figuring it out and displaying the answers and my thinking. On this piece of work other than my teacher that made the slide and my mum for helping me create my thinking. Do you think you would have been able to figure these questions out? If you do tell me in the comments bellow and give me some feedback if i need it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lucas
    This is a wonderful piece of Maths I like your workings and explaining what you are doing Make sure you watch out for Grammer Errors and This is not Fractions this is Problem solving Yes I have Done word problems before and i was able to solve the questions maybe explain more about what you are doing in your introduction

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post