Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Football Free Writing Fun

At school, we did free writing. Me and my Friend Luke Wrote this together. It's about a game of Football. We played for parklands and we were VS Nomads. Read the story to find out more. In this Piece of work, I think me and Luke wrote a good story in 10 mins. I have no sources only Luke my Buddie for this piece of work. Have you played football before? Do you think you are good at Playing? Tell me in the comments below. Give me some feedback if you want.

3 comments:

  1. hi Lucas i like your story on the football it was very fun to read but mabey you called add more punctuation

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Lucas how is your day going how did your football go i know your really good how did your free writing go on football who is your favourite player nice job i like your story

    ReplyDelete
  3. football management courses Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post