Pages

Friday, November 26, 2021

Cool kiwi Innovators

Hi, bloggers for literacy we are learning about kiwi innovators. Now we are starting to make our own ideas. Our idea is a cheap cricket bat that works well. On this piece of work, I think I did a good job. On this piece of work, my sources are my friends that are in my group. Alex Archer Ben and me. On this piece of work, we also have some local sponsors called Yardscape, Taurus Construction and Aqua Pro Plumbing. Have you ever had a cricket bat that has snaped if you have tell me in the comments below and give me some feedback, please?
 

1 comment:

  1. HI Lucas how have you liked aabl it has been a fun experience especially when i add my images by the way how did you like kiwi innovators it has been very fun with the thinking m.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post