Pages

Friday, August 20, 2021

Maori Potatoes?

Hi bloggers, In lookdown, we started some literacy work on Maori potatoes. We had to answer the questions and find a recipe that contains Potatoes. On this piece of work, I think I did a good job. I did it all by myself and it took under 30mins. I had 2 sources for this project one of them was canva that's what I made my recipe on. You will find the link for that if you click on that canva logo on the slide. My teacher put that link in there so credit to them. My second one was where I found the recipe that I used. Click me to go to the place where I found my recipe. CLICK HERE. Have you made this recipe if you have tell me and share a pic of it in the comments below? Could you give me some feedback on my work that would be great?

Stay Safe :)

3 comments:

  1. HI Lucas im Noah from Korimako Marshland school your recipe looks yummy next time make the slides not switching as fast because i cant read it all bye hope you stay safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucas
    Very high quality piece of work You are actually Taking my feedback on other posts Just saying people can not upload pictures on Comments nice idea

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucas,

    You've done an amazing job on this recipe. What a great blog post by you too.
    Maybe you could eat some of this while watching Liverpol Vs Burnley.

    Keep up the high standard of work :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post