Pages

Friday, July 30, 2021

Awesome Olympics

Hi, bloggers in literacy we were learning about the Olympics. This is the slide that I worked on check out the answers. My sources were kiwi kids news the links are on the pictures in the bottom left corner. My teacher made the slide for our class and put the links for kiwi kids news too. On this piece of work, I think I did a good job with the answers. When were the first ever Olympics? If you know the answer tell me the comments below and give me some feedback, please.

1 comment:

  1. hi I'm Jacob I go to marshland school I can't thank you enough you always comment on my blog and you have the award for the best & most frequent commenter on my blog and your Olympic slid is AWESOME! Just that on slide nine you needed to finish the fourth question. OK see you next time

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post