Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

How to do a professional email

Hi, bloggers on Friday we were learning about how to do a professional email to our teachers. Here is the email that I sent to my teacher I labelled all the items that it takes to make a professional email. My sources are my very big brain power because I didn't search anything up. On this piece of work, I think I did a good job of naming and the email. Have you ever done a professional email to somebody if you have tell me in the comments below and give me some feedback? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post