Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

My Bad Animation


Hi, bloggers I made this animation in book week with Noah and Dylan. This is our weird/violent animation I hope you like it. On this piece of work, I think a did good but I give credit to Noah and Dylan for helping me do this animation. You can see that this is not done but it will be soon. If you have any feedback for me please tell me in the comments. Have you ever made an animation before if you have tell me in the comments below this post.

2 comments:

  1. hey lucas its me Annie you should probably check your spelling in your animation I really like the animation and the gun and the police I sounds fun making your animation



    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucas nice animation I like the part wen the Little Red Riding Hood kills the wolf with the Mini gun

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post