Pages

Friday, April 24, 2020

PE slide


This is my pe slide This is where i put all my pe videos. There are two videos in it so far. There is one video on soccer skills and one on tennis hits. I think i did good on this peace do you i think i did good on the videos and puting the writing in the right spot. I dont have a source but if i did it would be my chrome book because i made the videos and the slide and this that you are reading. Have you ever done PE befor tell me in the commets below and please give me some feed back to.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucas,

    I love your videos, please keep adding to your slide. It's fantastic to see you still getting outside right now well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the video lucas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucas
    its good to see you've been getting some fresh air and exercise sounds like you have been having a fun time you could add some pictures two I think that would be cool. Ben:)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post